Meet Dr. Brandon Hull
Dr. Hull grew up in Monmouth, IL and graduated from Warren High School in 1999. Dr. Hull earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2003 and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in Alton, IL in 2007. He earned his Certificate in Periodontics from Saint Louis University, Department of Periodontics in 2010. He also earned his Master of Science in Dentistry from Saint Louis University in 2010 by completing a thesis titled “Survival Rates of Dental Implants in a Resident Training Program”.
While at Saint Louis University, Dr. Hull completed an anesthesia program and currently uses sedation and pain control techniques in his practice. He has extensive training in implant dentistry, laser periodontal treatment (LANAP) from the Institute of Advanced Laser Dentistry, and the latest gum and bone surgical techniques.
Dr. Hull’s professional memberships include:
- Board Certification as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Past President of the Winnebago County Dental Society in Illinois
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society in Wisconsin
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- North American Society of Periodontists
- Past President of the Sigma Iota chapter of the Psi Omega dental fraternity.
- Director of the United Study Club, an affiliate of the Seattle Study Club
- Periodontic advisor in the Rockford Spear Study Club
Dr. Hull is a founding member and director of the United Study Club in Rockford, an organization to educate the dental community in progressive, interdisciplinary, and comprehensive dental therapy. In his free time, Dr. Hull and his wife, Abby, enjoy going to baseball games, golf, traveling, and spending time with their two dogs, family, and friends.